You are here: Home > Our School
Statement of Ethos and Values
Our Vision Statement
Chandler’s Ford Infant School is a school which seeks to develop confident, independent, caring and enquiring individuals who are prepared for the future.
We believe in fostering life long learning through providing an environment that values mutual trust and respect, honesty and equality and seeks to develop everyone’s potential.
We will provide excellent learning opportunities for all and celebrate the successes of individuals and the whole community.
Our children to be
- Independent, confident citizens
- Respectful, responsible and successful
- Enthusiastic, excited and happy
- Self motivated lifelong learners
Our school to beA professional place which is:
- Caring and supportive
- Open and trusting
- Fair and consistent
- Happy, welcoming and safe
Our community to be
- Supportive of each other
- A network of partnerships working together
- Proud of the school’s achievements
- Foster a sense of belonging
Our Mission Statement is: Caring Now for Future SuccessThe main aims of the school are to:
- Provide a stable and caring environment where every child matters.
- Involve all children in a wide range of social and intellectual experiences in which they can explore, interact, challenge, communicate, question, predict, use their initiative and become independent learners.
- Ensure the curriculum is in line with the National Curriculum whilst meeting individual needs.
- Encourage self-worth and self-respect, honesty, integrity and tolerance for others and their views.
- Enable children to become confident individuals.
- Engage the support of parents in education, building a partnership between home and school.
Equal Opportunities Statement
At Chandler’s Ford Infant School, we believe that every person, child and adult alike, is entitled to equality in all aspects of school life.
Everyone should be respected and valued equally, regardless of any differences in age, gender, ability, race, social or cultural diversity, beliefs or responsibilities.
No one in our school should feel afraid or intimidated by others for any reason.
Through this, and our underlying Equal Opportunities Policy, everyone will be expected and able to work towards providing a happy, secure and harmonious environment for all.
|We hold the Activemark 2008||We have been awarded the Arts Mark Gold||We have renewed Enhanced Healthy School Status in April 2015.|