Hours: 30 hours per week – Term Time Only – Grade C
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, cheerful, well organised and caring person to join our admin team and play a valuable role in a school where the child lies at the heart of everything that we do.
The successful candidate will be able to prioritise their workload and be able to multi task.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage first aid including care and first aid of children as required, updating records and ensuring that first aid kits meet regulations
- Communicating with parents and stakeholders, including emails, telephone calls
- Maintain the school website
- Maintain the schools management information system including producing the school census
- Organising trips and clubs
- Producing the schools weekly newsletter
The ideal candidate will:
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and colleagues
- Have experience of working in a school admin team and financial environment
- Have achieved Maths and English GCSE level C or above (or equivalent)
- Have a good knowledge of a range of computer systems, including Word and Excel
- Work professionally and maintain confidentiality at all times – adhering to the GDPR regulations
- Have excellent general administrative and organisational skills
- Have a ‘can do’ approach and have a positive disposition whilst having a caring nature with the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Relate well to children, staff, parents, governors and all members of the school community
Closing Date: Friday 4th December 2020 at 12 noon
Interviews: Thursday 10th December 2020
"This school is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Criminal Records Bureau checks along with other relevant employment checks."